GENERAL INFORMATION REPORT ON PERSONAL PROCESSING DATA
In this document, we will explain how the owner of eroticmassagevelvet.com will process and guard personal data in accordance with applicable law, including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the natural persons’ protection with regard to the personal data processing and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
This document is relevant to you regardless of your position: client, partner – natural person, solicitor of an offer or person who contacts us for other purposes (for example, for requests or complaints), simple visitor of our site, etc.
This note deals, in the order below, with the following:
(a) personal data categories we process;
(b) the purposes for which we process those personal data;
(c) the grounds justifying our processing;
(d) people dealing with data disclosure;
(e) stocking period;
(g) your rights and information on their exercise;
1. DATA CATEGORIES. PURPOSE. GROUNDS
We may process personal data about you for:
– Providing our services. We will use your data to retrieve your request to schedule, to inform you about available services, to communicate or confirm the appointment’s registration, and to cancel your appointment for any reason. In this case, we will process the data on the need to conclude and/or execute the contract with you. The processed data is your first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number.
– Solving your requests. We will use your data to respond to any demands, requests, complaints, or any other questions you submit in our relationship with you. In this case, the processing grounds will be the contract’s execution with you or, as the case may be, your consent. We will mainly use your first name, your surname, your contact data (e-mail address, phone number) and information contained in your send request.
– Communication for marketing purposes. To send you communications and offers about our products, services, and promotions (on our own initiative), it is necessary for us to process your personal data. In this case, data processing will
be based on your consent. We will mainly process the following data that relates to you: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, postal address.
– Responding to authorities’ requests or data processing in other law-compelling cases. Sometimes it is possible to have a legal obligation to communicate the data to certain authorities, to store your data for a particular time period or process your data in another way. In this case, the processing grounds will be fulfilling our legal obligation.
As a rule, we will not disclose your data to other natural or legal persons.
2. HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR DATA.
We will store your data in accordance with our personal data storage policy, which assigns a storage period according to the processing purpose and processed data category. These periods are based on the legal provisions (especially from the personal data protection field), also taking into account the storage data obligations of certain data, applicable prescription periods, recommended practices in the matter and the goals of our work.
3. YOUR RIGHTS AND THE EXERCISE
You have the following rights:
– The right to data access. You have the right to gain access to your data which we process or control, or copies of them; you also have the right to obtain from us information on data nature, processing, and disclosure.
– The right to data rectification. You have the right to get your data rectification inaccuracies that we process or control.
– The right to delete data. You have the right to get your data deleted from us that we process or control.
– The right to restrict data processing. You have the right to restrict your data processing that we process or control.
– The right to object. You have the right to object to your data processing by us or on our behalf.
– The right to data portability. You have the right to get your data transfer that we process or control to another data operator.
– The right to withdraw consent. In situations where we process your data under your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent; you can do it at any time, just as easy as you first granted your consent; withdraw consent will not affect the lawfulness of your data processing which we did before withdrawing.
– The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. You are entitled
to file a complaint with the supervisory authority for personal data processing about your data processing by us or on our behalf. In Romania, this authority is the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (NSAPDP).
How to exercise your rights
To exercise one or more of these rights or to ask any question about any of these rights or any provision of this information or of any other aspects of your data processing by us, please use the contact details in the contact section of eroticmassagevelvet.com.
The owner of the site eroticmassagevelvet.com takes the necessary measures to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unavailability, unauthorized access and destruction, and take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of such data, including the appropriate use of organizational and technical measures.